Our vision is to develop young well natured pupil with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding, compassion for others, and the courage to act on their belief,to guide students in understanding the concepts of peaceful co-existence and tolerance regardless of race, creed, culture and colour, to help students realize and appreciate the cultural heritage of their own country and to respect the cultures and emotional feelings of others.
The school intends:
- to provide quality education that is academically excellent and empowers students to reach their full potential –spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and morally
- to inculcate the basic moral and ethical values that make them dutiful with a sense of understanding and compassion towards the marginalized and differently challenged fellow beings
- to encourage humanistic approach that overcomes cultural and religious differences evoking in them the feeling of nationalism and communal harmony
- to train the students to be sensitized to the environmental concerns
- to facilitate development of communication skills as well as interpersonal relations
- to become catalyst for the integral development of society and motivating them to follow the school aim of “Duty, Dignity & Discipline” by serving others selflessly and graciously.