Our mission is to mould a young generation of active and creative minds, with a sense of understanding and compassion for others and have the courage to act on their beliefs. We also strive for excellence, unlocking the full potential in each individual, making them into confident and independent learners emphasizing on their overall development.
The school intends:
- to provide quality education that is academically excellent and empowers students to reach their full potential –spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and morally
- to inculcate the basic moral and ethical values that make them dutiful with a sense of understanding and compassion towards the marginalized and differently challenged fellow beings
- to encourage humanistic approach that overcomes cultural and religious differences evoking in them the feeling of nationalism and communal harmony
- to train the students to be sensitized to the environmental concerns
- to facilitate development of communication skills as well as interpersonal relations
- to become catalyst for the integral development of society and motivating them to follow the school aim of “Duty, Dignity & Discipline” by serving others selflessly and graciously.