RULES TO BE FOLLOWED AT THE EXAMINATION HALL
A candidate who breaches any of the Examination Regulations will be liable to disciplinary action
1. Examinations will be conducted during the allocated times shown in the examination timetable.
2. The examination hall will be open at 8:30 am. You are to find your allocated seat and remain seated in silence.
3. You will not be admitted for the examination after half an hour of the commencement of the examination.
1. All your personal belongings (such as bags, pouches, calculators, dictionaries, digital watches) must be placed at the designated area outside the examination hall. Please do not bring any valuable belongings except the essential materials required for the examination.
2. Any unauthorized materials such as books, paper, documents, pictures and electronic devices are not to be brought into the examination hall. Any materials or devices which are found in violation of examination regulations will be confiscated.
3. The School will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any belongings in or outside the examination hall.
At the Start of the Examination
1. Please place your Hall Ticket at the top right corner of your examination desk for the marking of attendance and verification of identity during the examination.
2. Please check that you have the correct question paper and read the instructions printed on your examination question paper carefully.
3. Do not write your name on the answer book. You should write your Roll No and class correctly and legibly, in the space provided on the cover of each answer book.
1. You are not allowed to communicate by word of mouth or otherwise with other candidates (this includes the time when answer scripts are being collected).
2. Please raise your hand if you wish to communicate with an invigilator.
3. Unless granted permission by an invigilator, you are not allowed to leave your seat.
4. Once you have entered the examination hall, you will not be allowed to leave the hall until the end of examination.
5. If, for any reason, you are given permission to leave the hall temporarily, you must be accompanied by an invigilator throughout your absence from the examination hall.
6. All answers, with the exception of graphs, sketches, diagrams, etc. should be written in black or blue pen, unless otherwise specified. Answers written in pencil will not be marked. The blank pages in the answer book are to be used only for rough work. Solutions or any other materials written on these blank pages will not be marked.
7. Do not write, mark, highlight or deface any reference materials such as log book provided for the examination. If found doing so, the reference materials will be removed from your use for the rest of the examination and you will be made to pay for the cost of the materials that have to be replaced.
At the End of the Examination
1. You are NOT allowed to leave the examination hall during the last 15 minutes of the examination and during the collection of the answer scripts. All candidates must remain seated throughout this period for invigilators to properly account for all answer scripts to be collected.
2. Do NOT continue to write after the examination has ended or after the last bell. You are to remain seated quietly while your answer scripts are being collected and counted.
3. No papers, used or unused, may be removed from the examination hall. You may take your own question paper with you unless otherwise instructed.
4. You are to stay in the examination hall until the Invigilator has given the permission to leave.
5. You are responsible to ensure that your answer scripts are submitted at the end of the examination. If you are present for the examination and do not submit your answer script, you will be deemed to have sat for and failed the examination concerned.
6. Once dismissed, you should leave the examination hall quickly and quietly, and remember to take your personal belongings with you.
Candidates who are not in proper school uniform and ID card will not be admitted to the examination hall.